Welcome to the Donna Reed Foundation for the Performing Arts,
a non-profit organization to memorialize Donna Reed's accomplishments
and perpetuate her deep commitment to youth, education, and the
New To This Site
There are a lot of exciting activities at the DRFPA:
- This website is now for historical reference only - please visit www.DonnaReed.org
- This site was last changed May 30, 2020, and no longer updated. Please join us at our exciting, updated offerings at www.DonnaReed.org
- New: Header hot links
- Follow our daily work at Facebook, Twitter, the DRF Blog, Children's Musical Theater (CMT), First Friday Films (FFF) and other exciting forums - all available at the top of every DR.org web page.
Donna Reed Theatre News & Events
- Visit our Foundation blog for the latest
news and calendar of events at the
Donna Reed Center for the Performing Arts
2020 Iowa Merit Awards for Dramatic Performance
- Recognizing excellence and promising young drama talent from Iowa. See link for details!
Re-opened until November 30, 2020
- New: 2020 Children's Musical Theatre Workshop
- "The AristoCats KIDS"
- Update: 21 May 2020 - cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic - will return in 2021.
- The American Icon Series 2015-2016
- October 2015 through March 2016 in Denison, Iowa. Join us for an unforgettable series experience.
- Donna Reed Film Festival - Orpheum Theater Center
- April 27-29, 2012 in Marshalltown, Iowa
Innovation 3-D and Improv Intensive!
- Two special one-day workshops with James Thomas
Bailey, founder of ComedySportz Los Angeles -
February 11-12, 2011
- excellent boost for business training and confidence building.
Donna Reed Performing Arts Workshops
Creating NBC's "30 Rock"
- new weekend workshop
set for September 24-25, 2010 in Denison, Iowa!
View the 2008 IMPA Student Film: a2+b2=jeff2
Where are they now? - Read about some of our past scholars successes!
Second Annual "A Night on the Red Carpet"
- Special dinner and Donna Reed movie event on
October 16, 2010, in Denison, Iowa.
- May 2010 was
Donna Reed Month on TCM
- Turner Classic Movies proudly presents Donna Reed,
their TCM Star of the Month for May - don't miss a single
Donna Reed Show - DVD Release
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the
Donna Reed Show with its first season release on DVD.
Bonus - visit our new
guide for this release.
- Donna Reed Festival Alumni new to www.FaceBook.com
- Befriend the "Donna Reed Festival Alumni" to
receive current news about the Foundation, Festival, and
updates on performance opportunities in the Midwest!
Donna Reed Memorabilia Sale
- Treat yourself to the latest Donna Reed
memorabilia and support the Foundation's goals.
Membership and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Make a difference for the DRFPA
Presenters for the Festival - past, present, and...
- Some of the many volunteer professionals
Online Donations for the Donna Reed Foundation
- Your generosity helps everyday.